Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The gun has been jumped...

Approximately an hour after I accepted placement with Coco I received an interview request from another company, this time a private conversation school.  This place is located in Yokohama (score!!), pays more, has higher standards, and no sketchy reputation!

I interviewed with the owner at 1am (yawn) and it went really well.  They prefer to hire teachers with teaching degrees or at least 2 yrs experience, however they thought I had potential and seemed well spoken so I'm going to continue with the interview process with them.

Haven't sent anything in to Coco as of yet until I figure out what is happening with the other position.  They have 3-4 positions they are hiring for out of their top 10 picks...so I should hear soon!  If they go with someone else then I am still able to go with Coco's.

2 comments:

  1. http://questions12.wordpress.com/

    I hope your Coco experience isn't the same as ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://questions12.wordpress.com/

    I hope your Coco experience isn't the same as ours.

    ReplyDelete