Monday, July 22, 2013

Big news!!

It's official...I've accepted an offer and am moving as soon as the visa is processed!!!!

After much deliberation I decided to accept Coco Juku's offer and go with them.  The reviews I've been reading online are a bit scary, but after having a chance to talk to someone who is actually working there right now, I think I can manage.  And if things get ugly, I can always leave..it's not like I'm marrying a company!!

So yes.  Certificate of Eligibility is filled out, getting visa pictures tomorrow to be express shipped, then wait for them to send the official paperwork.  The one bummer is that I have to go to Detroit to apply for my visa..and I really don't like that place.  HOWEVER it's absolutely worth what I'll be gaining from it :)

I'm so excited :) Time to go pin lesson plans on pinterest in anticipation!!

じゃね!

No comments:

Post a Comment